This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Joybed LX Kids Bundle
Enjoy fast & free
120 Night Trial
Try it for 120 nights,
like it or return it
Made in USA
Grand Rapids, MI,
to be exact
How the Joybed LX feels
The Joybed LX feels comfortably firm with light cushioning. Recommended for back sleepers and those who prefer a firmer mattress.
On a firmness scale of 1 to 10, it's a 4 (10 is the softest.)
Twin LX Mattress
75"L x 38"W x 10"H
39" x 75" x 9"
Twin Mattress Protector
39" x 76" x 1/4"
Measurements are approximate. Each mattress is built within a 1” tolerance of the specified dimensions. Please note that the coils can shift together when packed for shipping and will jostle back into place during normal unpacking & set up.
Bundle Item Numbers
Standard Code: 99200584
Mattress Materials & Coils
All the materials come from American suppliers. From the top down:
- We start with an innovative top layer of plant fiber woven to provide fire protection, naturally. Without chemicals, potato and bean plants are woven into a layer creating a safe, fire-resistant mattress. And because it's plant-based, it's also breathable and adds to your sleeping comfort.
- Next is a cotton layer we source from a southern, family owned American supplier. Cotton fibers are naturally soft and breathable, allowing air to circulate around your body. The fiber’s superior structure helps wick away and release body moisture as you sleep. Your sleep is improved in a dry and comfortable environment which helps you sleep better and wake more rejuvenated in the morning – a key to a healthier life! Cotton is naturally hypoallergenic keeping a clean and healthy sleeping environment without the use of chemicals. In fact, cotton farming is regulated by the USDA as a food crop, in addition to being annually renewable, recyclable and biodegradable. Cotton is also more durable than foam and will hold its loft longer than foam, which compresses faster than cotton over time.
- Underneath the cotton is a layer of wool. Unlike synthetic fibers which are smooth, wool fibers have a textured surface that holds large amounts of air serving as a year-round comfort layer keeping you cool and dry as you sleep. Wool helps regulate your sleeping temperature by keeping you cool when it’s hot and keeping you warm when it’s cold. Wool also helps wick moisture away as you sleep keeping you dry. When your body is able to sleep in a breathable bed that’s cool and dry, you’re able to sleep deeper, longer and awake feeling stronger and more alert. Wool’s fiber structure also has the added benefit of being naturally fire-resistant. Learn More About Cotton & Wool.
- We then put a second, generous layer of cotton.
- All of these natural comfort materials are supported by individually pocketed coils that contour to your body and provide proper support. There's also a double column of coils along the outer edges providing robust edge support so you can sit or rest comfortably all the way to the edge of the bed. They’re encased in a synthetic wrap, a rare use of man-made materials (less than .01% of the mattress by weight.) We even use a plant based glue to adhere certain materials in the spring system.
The number of individually pocketed coils is 512.
We chose an organic cotton cover to encase the mattress, so the surface you actually sleep on is organic. The organic cotton fabric we use is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
In our mattress we use 100% organic fabric. Other mattress companies use organic cotton blended with polyester which is cheaper and easier to manufacture. They can be tricky with their marketing claiming they use organic cotton for their covers, which while technically true, misleads the fact that the cover is not 100% organic material. You can spot blended covers because they're stretchable when you puhrefll on it with your fingers.
- Solid wood from an Ohio Amish supplier
- Organic cotton fabric wrapped sides
- Non-skid top cover
Assembled in Grand Rapids, MI
- Washable British wool filling
- 270 thread count natural cotton percale cover
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle & reduced agitation
- Air dry only
5 year manufacturer warranty
Made in China
This mattress is tested and certified to meet all federal and state fire protection standards. As a matter of fact, all mattresses sold in the United States must pass the same set of standards and receive the same certification, ours included.
What makes our mattress special is that we meet fire protection standards using all-natural materials; wool, cotton, and a special fiber layer developed using bean and potato plants. With no chemicals or man-made materials, the natural fibers provide the requisite level of protection. And because they're natural, they'll also improve your sleeping comfort on the mattress by enhancing the breathable airflow through the bed!
Joybed LX Mattress
Try Joybed in your own home for 120 nights. We're confident you'll love it! But if for any reason you change your mind, we'll give you a full refund. Joybed comes with a 10-year warranty and our 100 year history - so you'll rest peacefully in confidence that we've got your back.
100% Waterproof & Washable
For the confidence that a mattress will be protected against spills, you need a mattress protector that's 100% waterproof. In addition, the protector also works against dust mites, mold, mildew, and other potential allergens. Our wool mattress protector absorbs spills and stains. It's also conveniently machine washable to keep clean. And since it's made of wool, the protector is naturally hypoallergenic and will help regulate the sleeping temperature.
Shop Our Bundle Savings
- Joybed LX Mattress
- Mattress Pad
- Joybed LXP Mattress
- Mattress Pad
Sleep Cool Bundle
- 2 Pillows
- Dreamin' Vegan Blanket